Adult Stem Cell Treatment
Stem Cell Research Centre provides adipose-derived stem cell applications and therapy to help people with unmet clinical needs achieve optimum health and better quality of life through the healing benefits of their own stem cells.
The unique blend of stem and regenerative cells found in our body have the potential to positively impact the degenerative disease process by rebooting the immune system and repairing damaged tissue caused by disease or injury.
Stem cell treatment is the most promising therapeutic approach to help patients suffering from illnesses where no effective treatments are available. It is a natural way to fight disease whereas traditional medicine relies upon drugs to offer relief from symptoms.
Stem Cell Research Centre Provides Stem Cell Therapy Clinical Studies for the following degenerative diseases:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Stem Cell Treatment has shown to be effective for a wide range of illnesses and injuries. Stem cell therapy is provided to patients on a case-by-case basis for the following conditions:
- Age Management
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIPD)
- Diabetes Type I & II
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Lyme Disease
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Scleroderma/Systemic Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
To find out if the use of stem cell treatment is available for a condition not listed above, call to speak with a Patient Advocate at (800) 609-7795 or Click Here to provide your contact information and we will return your call promptly.
Why Choose Adipose Stem Cell Treatment?
- Patients have provided feedback that their symptoms have dramatically improved and their quality of life has substantially increased.
- Patients who choose to participate in Stem Cell Research Centre sponsored clinical studies are advancing stem cell research and potential medical breakthroughs.
- Patients with limited options view stem cell therapy as a beneficial alternative to, or enhancement of traditional medical approaches.
- Patients receive their own cells so there is minimal risk of immune rejection.
- Research studies show adipose-derived tissue in comparison to bone marrow:
- Has a higher immunomodulatory capacity;
- Can be more easily isolated;
- Is a much safer approach; and
- Yields considerably larger amounts of stem cells.
- Click here to read research study, “Same or not the same? Comparison of adipose tissue-derived versus bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem and stromal cells.” US National Library of Medicine. National Institutes of Health.
- Click here to read research study, “Adipose Tissue-Derived Multipotent Stromal Cells Have a Higher Immunomodulatory Capacity Than Their Bone Marrow-Derived Counterparts”. US National Library of Medicine. National Institutes of Health.
- Click here to read research study, “Adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells are more potent suppressors of dendritic cells differentiation compared to bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells”.
- Click here to read research study, “Concise Review: Adipose Tissue-Derived Stromal Cells—Basic and Clinical Implications for Novel Cell-Based Therapies”. Stem Cells, Research journal for publication of original investigative papers and concise reviews.
Stem Cell Procedure
Performed by Board Certified Physicians, adipose adult stem cell treatment is a minimally invasive out-patient procedure which takes approximately four to five hours with little to no downtime.
- Extraction: Adipose tissue is extracted from the patient’s fat through a minimally invasive mini-liposuction procedure. During the liposuction procedure, a small area (typically the abdomen) is numbed with an anesthetic and patients receive mild to moderate sedation.
- Separation & Isolation: Next, the dormant stem cells are separated and isolated from the fat tissue using advanced multi-filtration protocols.
- Activation & Infusion: The stem cells are activated in the onsite laboratory and then comfortably infused back into the patient intravenously (IV) and via other directly targeted methods of administration.